Baker

Friday, April 23, 2010

What's the point?

I think I'm going to give up on the fictional story. I don't think anyone is reading it anyway. I have a feeling that no one reads this blog at all. I have to ask what is the point in a blog if no one reads it?
What is the point in Twitter? Why in the heck are there people that follow other people? I have people following me and I have no idea who they are. I guess it's to see how many people will follow you. I don't get the facination really. You can't really post anything long. There's only a few words you can say in that box. A lot of the times it's frustrating because I want to say more than that.
I get the Facebook thing. It's easier to have friends, get your point out there, people read your point, and stuff. I've constantly put my blog there many times. I still don't think anyone reads my blog then either.
I guess I can't blame people for not reading blogs. It takes time to do this. I'm busy and don't concern myself with mundane things either. I don't know what I could report on a blog that would be of any interest to people. I'm not fashionable. I have no knowledge in that area. I'm not a lawyer but I am studing to be a paralegal. However, I can't give any legal advice. I'm also not sure if the law is that interesting to others. I'm not a medical expert. My mother is a nurse so that is where I learned what I know. Although, I do work at Children's Hospital. Unfortunately any information in that regards is confidential. It kind of sucks because I have interesting stuff happen to me a lot.
Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment