Baker

Saturday, August 14, 2010

365 weight loss on my own

You know what I don't know why I'm about to do this. It's not like anyone will ever read it. But it is true that I eat entirely too much. As you can see by the picture it wouldn't hurt for me to lose several pounds. Anyways, I was thinking I can't do it on my own. I was watching Julie/Julia movie and was inspired. I say that because this chick Julie in this movie decides to do a 365 vow to cook everything in a Julia Childs cookbook. If you don't know who that is you need help. Seriously, she was only the most famous woman cook on TV. In fact she is the one that Robin Williams cooked to on the Movie Mrs. Doubtfire.
This isn't about the movie. This is about me. This is about my health. It is also about being able to be there for my daughter before I die of a heart attach. Actually, I'm closer to diabetes than that. Of course this doesn't excite me in any way. I don't want it any more than a heart attach. Crap all the meds I would have to tack as if I didn't take enough as it is. So to save me from all that extra trouble I've made a final and ultimate decision.
See, I thought that buying me a bikini would help. In fact I hung it on my dresser mirror for inspiration. Ummmmm, that so didn't work. Not kidding. None of my eating habits ceased. Hopefully this blog will work better. If people read this it would be absolutely awesome. I would think with moral support or other people in my shoes would be great company.
Okay, so shortening this I'm making tomorrow day 1. I've got half of it. I barely drink coke anymore. In fact I don't buy 24 packs anymore. Also, I use Splenda in my Kool-aid. I have those sugar free packets to make Kool-aid. I drink water at work and every time I go out to eat. The good thing about going out to eat is I can't afford it. This means I don't have to put on those extra pounds. This means I make extra food for my work lunches. The great thing about this is I can portion size. See, the new food containers have cup portions to measure out the food. My biggest weakness is at night. This is where I eat the most. Maybe I can try to make this different too. Well here it goes. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment