Baker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

365 weight loss on my own-Day 4

I spent the night at my grandma's. They didn't have Cherios. My choices were Frosted Flakes or Foot Loops. I chose Frosted Flakes. I looked on the box for my servings. I was surprised to find out it too was 3/4 of a cup. That's what I did and ate it. My husband had made spaghetti the night before. I packed it in my cooler in order to eat today for lunch. I didn't have much. It was about a cup. For dinner I bombed totally. My husband works at Papa Johns part-time. I had him order a cheese pizza and cheese bread. Anyways, I had about three pieces of pizza and 3 pieces of cheese bread. Now, calorie wise you're supposed to have 1-2 pieces. I still had quite a lot left over. What was left I put in freezer bags but one piece of pizza plus two pieces of cheese bread. This is to be my lunch for tomorrow. I did drink one coke today. At work I drank water. When I got home I drank koolaid made with Splenda. Tip 4 is pick up again tomorrow and don't let the first days bombs spoil what you want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment