Baker

Monday, August 16, 2010

365 weight loss on my own-Day 2

Morning went well. See, it's easy to measure that measly 3/4 of a cup of Cherios at home. I'm supposed to measure the milk too I bet. I don't though. I think that's unnecessary. Besides I don't put that much milk in the bowl. I drink it when I'm through. That get's my morning calories. For lunch I had cheeseburger macaroni. Now I don't buy that hamburger helper crap. I buy boxed macaroni 'n cheese and hamburger meat separate. I use Mrs. Dash original blend for my spices. For a pound of hamburger it takes two boxes to make the meal. If portioned right in tuperware you will have about three days worth of left overs. Of course this is after you ate a portion for yourself and one child. For me after I've done this I freeze the rest of what's left. So, this cheeseburger macaroni was made at my grandma's house. There wasn't quite a pound of hamburger and only one box of macaroni 'n cheese. I would have to say that the portion size was about 1 3/4 of a cup. I didn't eat all of that. I may have ate about half of that. I drink water at work. Although I did have a Mountain Dew. I couldn't help it I was so sleepy I could barely keep my eyes open. Now came the time where I have a problem. I have a tendency to eat more than I should. I think I could have done better. My husband cooked spaghetti. I was good not to fill my bowl too full like I normally do. I didn't measure it. So, tip 2 would be measure your food before putting it in a bowl. Another thing is not to have two pieces of cheese bread. Unfortunately the bread is awesome so it makes it hard not to eat more than one slice. I'm going to attempt to go to bed early. Hopefully this will prevent eating the apple and peanut butter I have before I go to bed. This will be interesting considering I have insomnia. I'm still going to try though. I have a class I need to go to at 7:00 pm. I think I'm going to do some walking to pass the time away while I wait. Hopefully I don't forget to take my tennis shoes. Don't forget to give me pointers.

No comments:

Post a Comment