Baker

Sunday, August 15, 2010

365 weight loss on my own-Day 1

Okay Day 1 tip 1 expect to go off of your diet when you eat at your family's house. That's right diets aren't worth @#$% eating with family. You know I'm right. It's like no matter how hard you try it seems like there is more fattening food at family functions than not. I swear there seems to be more desserts than in a bakery. This is especially true during the holidays. I don't know about anyone else but at mine there's at least 4 or more. Of course for tonight there was only apple pie. Thankfully I'm not keen on cinnamon. But, there was ice cream. I doubt I'm the only one that didn't cave at that point. So, I have to confess I did have seconds of the lunch portion. This is always hard not to do.
This morning wasn't bad. I had my usual 3/4 of a cup of Honey Nut Cherios. Honestly, I don't understand that crap. What the heck is up with that? All the other cereals are 1 full cup. I don't see how Cherios can be different from freaken Frootloops. That was good. Then bombed totally at my grandma's house. However, there is a pool there and I did get a swim in. I got to work off some of those calories. I got home late which could be looked as a good thing. I was too lazy to fix anything so I had a bowl of cereal. This time I had a cup of Cherios. I mean come on. What is the big deal in just a bit more than 3/4.
All in all it wasn't bad but it could have been better. Maybe tomorrow will work out. Obviously it will be much easier considering I have to work so I'm not home to eat all day. Another good thing is taking my own lunch to school. Yeap this is a good way of doing portion control. I just hope later that night will be okay. Maybe if I just measure both meals. Hey, that's an idea. It'll kinda be like Weight Watchers but without paying money to be on that diet. Hey there's always tomorrow to do better. Hey maybe those of you who need to lose a few pounds could go on it with me. You can give me pointers or tell me what I'm doing wrong. If not I need encouragement. Onward and upward to another day is how I'm going to look at any failures of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment