Baker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bored, bored, totally bored and lazy!

I hate boring moments. I have shows that I watch but even they have gotten boring. Sometimes I feel like my whole life is boring. Then sometimes strange crap comes up. Usually it is some sort of family crap or drama. I keep meaning to do something with my house. It looks like crap. I mean it seriously. It looks like complete and utter crap. I keep swearing that I'm going to get a garbage bag and throw everything in it. I'm completely lazy. No kidding. See, I'm so lazy that it took me about a week and half to get my Christmas crap up. Then it took me two weeks after Christmas to finally be able to take it all down. It takes me ages to finally clean the whole house. I don't know what's wrong with me. You would think I would get tired of all the mess. I still do nothing about it. You would think that all the boredom that I suffer from would kick cleaning into high gear. Yeah right, nope. It's sad. All my Christmas crap is in its boxes but hasn't found its way to the basement yet. I'm so not going to do that by myself. It wasn't fun bringing all that crap up to the house by myself. Some of it is extremely heavy. Know what's sad. Even this post is stupid and boring. Shoot if I were just some ordinary person I wouldn't read it. I'm just incredibly bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment